Welcome to the official website of the Naphill and Walters Ash Residents’ Association.
Membership of the association shall be open to everyone aged 16 and over, who live within Naphill and Walter’s Ash. Those living in the surrounding areas may also be eligible for membership at the discretion of the Committee.
The Association exists to protect the interests and enhance the quality of life of residents; our aims and objectives are to:
- Promote and encourage community cohesiveness through social and other activities
- Provide information, including planning,on matters affecting the Residents
- Encourage active involvement of all residents in protecting our local environment
- Be aware of the interests and concerns of residents, including those who are vulnerable and isolated and assist where possible
- Co-ordinate action on behalf of the residents to address their concerns
The Residents’ Association is funded through social activities, organised by the Committee and its members. It also organises local Community Speedwatch with Thames Valley Police.
The Residents’ Association has representatives on the Village Hall Council, and the Hughenden Street Association
The Residents’ Association committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting and consists of Hon. Chairman, Hon Vice Chairman, Hon Treasurer, Hon. Secretary and 8 further committee members. Meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of every month, except August, at Naphill Village Hall when matters of local interest and action are discussed. All residents are welcome to attend the Residents’ Association meetings.
All residents over the age of 18 can apply to join the committee. We particularly welcome interest from younger residents.
A copy of the Constitution of the Naphill and Walters Ash Residents’ Association is available under ‘Documents’.
Please contact us with any queries or stories / news or achievements which would be of interest.
To receive updates on NAWARA’s activities, please enter your email address below: